tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Souponia <m.soupo...@VAZ.RU>
Subject Dummie tryes to make cocoon 1.8.2 work
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:45:05 GMT
I'm trying to make Cocoon1.8.2 work on Tomcat4.0.2 and J2SDK1.4,
as they say in installation guide, i've copied web.xml to
cocoon/WEB-INF. web.xml contains following code:

Then i've copied to cocoon/WEB-INF.
This supposed to be a last thing to do, but cocoon
says: Unable to open resource: WEB-INF/,

I've tryied many combinations of writing path into <param-value>
and copying to different folders, but cocoon never
can find

Does anyone can tell me what am i doing wrong? I guess there is just a
little thing i've missed, but i have no idea at all what could it be.

Thanks for any help!

PS: If anyone has successfully installed cocoon 2.0.2, i'd really
appreciate any help, because i could not make it work also, always got
language exception that's not described in any FAQs.

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message