tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <t...@mindwrap.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.01, IIS, and isapi_redirector.dll
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:13:39 GMT
I have found several sites for integrating Tomcat 3.2.x with IIS using
isapi_redirect.dll.  I find some for integrating Tomcat 4.01 with IIS
using isapi_redirect.dll.  The latter require creating
workers.properties and uriworkermap.properties (and maybe other things)
that aren't part of Tomcat 4.01 on UNIX (but were in 3.2).  Also, the
Tomcat 4.0 tree has a binary isapi_redirector.dll (**not**
isapi_redirect.dll).  Is *this* the warp connector?  How do I setup
Tomcat 4.01 and IIS to use this connector?  Is it a simplier setup than
3.2 was?