tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cahoon Tobias C GS-09 96 CG/SCTOA <tobias.cah...@eglin.af.mil>
Subject Http Protocol Violation
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 19:05:31 GMT

I am writing a VB.NET client that access a web service thru tomcat 4.0.1.
The application works over HTTP with BASIC authentication, and over HTTPS
without BASIC authentication, but when I try it over HTTPS with
authentication I get the following error:

	An unhandled exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in
system.web.services.dll Additional information: The underlying connection
was closed: The server committed an HTTP protocol violation.

I have the log files if necessary, but I kept them out of this message due
to their size. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Toby

Tobias C. Cahoon
96 CG/SCTOA