tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Wille" <robert.wi...@iarchives.com>
Subject Apache w/ mod_jk and Tomcat 3.2.1 not handling URL rewriting
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2002 23:34:53 GMT
I have a standalone Tomcat 3.2.1 installation I am trying to make work through Apache with
mod_jk and ajp13. Rewritten URL's (ones with ;jsessionid= in them) give me a 404 error. Even
when the browser has cookies enabled, there is still a problem with the second request. Tomcat
doesn't know whether the browser will accept cookies, so it sets the cookie and rewrites the
URL and I get the error. Any help would be greatly appreciated