tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Trehlen" <treh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Bad Packet error
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 00:35:00 GMT
I'm using:
Tomcat 4.0.2
IIS
jdk1.3.1_02
servlet 2.3

I've been trying to get my servlet to run for a few days now.  I've commented everything out
of my code so that basically I'm just opening a URLConnection to the servlet from my applet
and returning an Object that is just a string ("Hello").  Also, I've gone throught my settings
a few times and haven't notice a problem with them.

The error I'm getting comes in the Tomcat window and says something about "Bad Packet at 18250"
and then is followed by zero's.  This happens when my applet trys to access the servlet.

What is this error telling me?  Have I done something wrong in my code or do I have Tomcat
or IIS configured correctly.

Thanks for your help