tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Miguel Angel Medina Lopez" <mamed...@logic-factory.com>
Subject File upload problem
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 19:36:16 GMT
Hi all:

I'm using Tomcat 4.0.1 and Apache 1.3.23. Also I use oreilly
MultipartWrapper Class to parse multipart-form-data encoding. The problem is
that the next exception is thrown when I try to upload a file:

java.io.IOException: unexpected end of part
        at
com.oreilly.servlet.multipart.PartInputStream.fill(PartInputStream.java:95)
        at
com.oreilly.servlet.multipart.PartInputStream.read(PartInputStream.java:178)

Sometimes the file is uploaded but it's broken because the size isn't well,
it less than the original. I have read in the list that there was a bug int
the connectors, I'm using the module webapp-module-1.0.1-tc401 to connect
tomcat and apache. Is this a bug? How can I solve the problem?

Than you all.

Miguel Ángel Medina López
Logic Factory: www.logic-factory.com
Granada - España