tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vishal Mukherjee <>
Subject HOW to Configure Tomcat on IIS and deploy our own web Application .
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2002 04:57:07 GMT
Hi all,

I an a NewBie to Tomcat. Having installed TC 3.2.3 on IIS 4 with the help of
your guidance from the link suggested below.

All works fine. I have a web application which i have to deply to our
intranet server, mearly copying the files in a directory and adding the
context does not work. Can anyone help to delpoy our application where i can
get step-by-step methods to configure the application for JSP, Servlets and
beans directories  and deploy it.

Thanks & Regards
Vishal Mukherjee
IRSSL  Vashi
91.022.7896004.155 (voice)  022.7896020(fax)
"Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway."
                                        - Ebert Hubbard

Visit Our Cement Site at
      Our Software Site at

To unsubscribe:   <>