tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "William W. Hurley II" <>
Subject Newbee Question...
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:10:28 GMT
I have recently installed Tomcat on Windows 2000. I get the success page at ":8080/index.html",
and all of the servlet examples work. However, the JSP examples do not work. They all generate
an "internal error 500" Is there a separate .config (or something) that I need to modify so
that the complete installation (including JSP examples) will work?

Can anyone point me to where I've gone wrong?

Thanks in advance.

William W. Hurley II

copies of the original message.

To contact our email administrator directly, send to

Thank you.