tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Trasuk" <stratus...@on.aibn.com>
Subject RE: Deploying external dependencies
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:07:18 GMT
Hi there:

	The lines you added define the properties.  You also need to add lines into
your 'deploy' target to actually do the copying.  Look for the <target
name='deploy'...> element, and add something like the following to it.  For
instance for your 'soap.jar' file:

	<copy todir="${deploy.home}/WEB-INF/lib" file="${soap.jar}"/>

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk, President
http://stratuscom.ca