tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard" <Rich...@CreditDiscovery.com>
Subject Re: hi
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 23:19:07 GMT
Believe it or not I am not even a JAVA programmer (yet..).  I am not sure about the Beans,
but to run jsps through tomcat you will need to place them in the tomcat webapps directory,
perhaps under another directory such as tomcat/webapps/myprogram. then change your uriworkermap
properties to point to map a worker to that directory...  I have know idea where the beans
are supposed to go.. Sorry..

Richard Haag
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Keddie
  To: mohseni@bita-tech.com
  Cc: >
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 1:56 PM
  Subject: hi

  Caught your name in an article...if you have time... i was wondering
  if you know of any complications of using javabeans with a Tomcat 3.3/II 5 w/ isapi_redirect
filter?
  I mean , is there any specific setting i have to implement in the server xml or other files?
  The jsps/beans  are outside of tomcat directory in the Inetpub directory.
  I get the 405--Resource Not Allowed with the reason at top saying i have incorrect url.
  I know Tomcat is case sensitive and I made sure all links correspond...even the envirment
variable
  references.  I have one jsp posting to another with a bean between them.
  Please help.