tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Trasuk" <stratus...@on.aibn.com>
Subject RE: JSP imports and CLASSPATH issues
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:51:47 GMT
Hi Darren:

	WEB-INF/lib is where you would put your '.jar' files.  Un'jarred' classes
should go in WEB-INF/classes with the usual package heirarchy under
WEB-INF/classes.  So your class file should be
WEB-INF/classes/com/javaexchange/dbConnectionBroker/dbConectionBroker.class

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk, President
http://stratuscom.ca