tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Millson" <...@atsga.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0.2 with mod_jk or mod_webapp with EAPI under Linux
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:13:10 GMT
I think you can still run mod_webapp even though you get the "requires EAPI"
error from Apache. See the Sun Best Practices article that mentions this.

http://dcb.sun.com/practices/howtos/tomcat_apache.jsp

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Donaghy [mailto:mtdonagh@eos.ncsu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 2:49 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat 4.0.2 with mod_jk or mod_webapp with EAPI under Linux

Is there a precompiled version of either mod_jk or mod_webapp for Red
Hat Linux 7.1 that is compiled with EAPI?  Over the past 2 hours I've
attempted to compile both & been unsuccessful.  I've seen non-EAPI
binaries available, but I really need EAPI binaries since Apache has
mod_ssl & I'd like to keep apache & its modules RPM based.
Apache=1.3.22

Thanks for any help.

Michael