tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "G.L. Grobe" <g...@grobe.net>
Subject servlet resource mapping - jms queue
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:10:57 GMT
Anyone know how to map a JMS queue to a servlet? I'm guessing it's w/ a
<resource-ref> tag, but now sure how to fill it out, or where it goes.

I've got a servlet as follows in my web.xml ...
---
   <servlet>
      <servlet-name>Streamer</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>com.mydomain.servlets.Streamer</servlet-class>
   </servlet>

   <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>Streamer</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>Streamer</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>
---
So when a queue ("queue/streamer") starts to receive msgs (my servlet
implements MessageListener) then I can have my servlet *do stuff* with those
msgs.

Any help much appreciated.