tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Millson" <...@atsga.com>
Subject RE: IMPOSSIBLE? Tomcat w/ Apache Mixed ????
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:14:47 GMT

OTES

Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: Yoav [mailto:yoav@capitalmerchant.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 12:30 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: IMPOSSIBLE? Tomcat w/ Apache Mixed ????

Hi,

I have a SINGLE documentRoot that has a tree with both JSP and HTML docs all
around.
In a previous Tomcat 3.2.3 installation, using JkMount, I was able to have
Apache serve all the html, images and static content - and servlets/Jsp's
were compiled and served by Tomcat.

Example:
JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /servlet/* ajp13

NOW, Trying to upgrade to Tomcat 4.0.2 using warp connector the same way -
and it just won't work!!!

WebAppConnection conn  warp  127.0.0.1:8008
WebAppDeploy ROOT conn /*.jsp

Anyone ??

Oh, and don't tell me (RTFM) "go read the docs" - I already know them by
heart !!

Thanks!!