tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rich Hansen" <rshans...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HELP on server.xml PLEASE
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2002 16:34:37 GMT
 Okay.  try to change the following from:

 docBase="webapps/ourforge"

 to:

 docBase="ourforge"

 Here is an example I have:

 <Context path="/search"
     docBase="quest/portalsearch"
     crossContext="false"
     debug="0"
     reloadable="true">
 </Context>

 Note: the "quest" folder resides under the "webapps" folder such as
 "webapps\quest"

 - Rich

http://<server>:<port>/home/something.jsp
> or
> > >html.
> > >
> > >Hope this helps!

Could

> create
> reach
> site,

JVM,

> level.

> share
> visible
> "Engine",

> level.

> > >received
> on
> > >to the

> port
> > >8080.
> by
> SSL
> > >Config
> detailed
JAR
> > >files
> RSA
RSA
> > >(Unix)
> certificate
> > >and

> calls
> > >disabled,
> the

> > >className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
connectionTimeout="60000"/>
> > >value

> > >className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
> className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"

> > >this. -->
> > >className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"

> > >className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http10.HttpConnector"

that
> > >processes
> alone
> passes
> > >them

> hierarchy -->

> information
> > >about
> the
> received
> > >by
> to a
> > >this
> > >instead.

> 2.3
> the
> found
> > >in
> > > >
> "$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes/filters").

> > >following
> className="org.apache.catalina.valves.RequestDumperValve"/>

> > >globally -->

> > >Realm

> debug="99"
> > > >

>connectionURL="jdbc:mysql://localhost/authority?user=test;password=test"

> debug="99"
> > > >

>connectionURL="jdbc:oracle:thin:@ntserver:1521:ORCL?user=scott;password=tig
> > >r"

> debug="99"

> > >unpackWARs="true">

> app
> would
> > >like
> have
> > >that
> > >contained
> className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn"

> By
> different
> either a
> > >directory.
className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"

> host.
> > >By
> in
> > >the
> can
> desired
> suffix=".txt"

> only
> > >needed
> > >appBase

> saved
> of
> be
> are
> active
> > >minIdleSwap
> allowed.
> after
> long
> is
> > >sessions
> this
> > >will
> > >periodically.
> reason,
> maxActiveSessions.
> in
> > >the
> the
> > >Store,
> on
> > >they

> maxActiveSessions,
> then
> > >className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
> > >className="org.apache.catalina.session.FileStore"/>
type="java.lang.Integer"
> > >value="context.param.value"

> appBase="webapps/ourforge"

appBase="webapps/ctr"

> Tomcat
> > >4.0
> coming
> > >with
> > >repository)

> the
> Then,

> > >needed)
> make
> > >Apache.

> > >className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector"

> set
> > >to -->
className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpEngine"

<mailto:tomcat-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org>