tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "George Shafik" <>
Subject ASP and JSP with no redirection
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:56:37 GMT
Hi All,

Just wondering if there is another way to integrate both JSP and ASP
together in the one page without redirection through a specific port.

Is it possible to combine both an ASP and JSP page together thus giving you
the ability to access a COM and EJB object on the same page ?

I know this sounds crazy but if it is possible then I would imagine its
something that needs to  be configured at the web server level such that
each Object method request is handled by its respective web server.

     ... myEJBBean.Method() ...

Lets say our example is implemented on a JSP page then Tomcat/Apache will
need to know about IIS such that it passes the processing of
"myASPObj.Method() " to IIS. (no redirection)

Many thanks in advance for any feedback.

George Shafik

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>