I learned that template data should be preceded by and it works as expected. Thank you. -- On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:34:39 Craig R. McClanahan wrote: > > >The basic issue is that you must conform to all XML syntax requirements in >a JSP document. Therefore, you will need to encapsulate the HTML parts of >this page in elements, something like this (not tested, so >there might still be problems): > > > [CDATA[[ > > > test > >

]]
> request.getRequestURI() > [CDATA[[
]]