tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Hale" <Jason.H...@UTSouthwestern.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat with aoache
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:26:27 GMT
I am presently trying to do this myself. Below are some
useful links. You will need to download the webapp
module for Apache and modify the httpd.conf file.

http://www.galatea.com/
Here you will find some pretty easy info to do the
integration. However, make sure that you add the "LoadModule webapp_module..." line immediately

after the other "LoadModule ...." directives in httpd.conf.
The "AddModule mod_webapp.c" should be added
after the "ClearModuleList" directive immediately
following all the "AddModule..." directives. It didn't
work for me originally, putting the AddModule line
right after the LoadModule line as the link suggested.
You will need to know the WarpConnector port for
Tomcat. It is usually 8008. Look in server.xml in
the Tomcat conf subdir for the value.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.1/bin/  the link to download
the webapp-module - look in the folder relevant to your machine arch

There is also some pretty useful info in the tomcat
server.xml file just before where the WarpConnector
port value is given.

>>> sgill@usc.edu 01/24/02 01:06PM >>>
hi
i am trying to configure apache 1.1.3 with tomcat 4.0 to be able to work in
jsp
 i am not able to do that
can anyone can tell me how to do that
thanks