tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: Search tools for Tomcat
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:07:25 GMT
I am facing the same issue. Currently I am looking at Lucene, one of hte many Jakarta rojects.
It seems to be the best (and cheapest since it is free) solution but the documentation and
tutorials available are lacking.

Take a look at Lucene and if you manage to find any good examples give me a yell... PLEASE!!

>>> 01/17/02 07:54AM >>>

I have a client that is running this configuration as their webserver:

Server: Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 (HTTP/1.1 Connector) on a Windows 2000
Professional server.

They want to add a search function to their website and I am wondering if
anyone has any insight to what a good solution would be?

Currently the website is being served to the user through Tomcat.

A suggestion that has been made already is some Pearl Search tool, but I
wasn't given any examples.

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>