tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Jansson" <Ad...@vaddo.fhsk.se>
Subject Off Topic apache problem, Strange url behaviour
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:52:06 GMT
Hi!

I have some problems with my URL:s I know this is a TomCat group but I dont know any Apache
mailing lists. Suggestion please.

When I got to adress: https://mysite/myprotectedfolder

I get the logging in dialog box, after klicking ok I get an error saying that I'm not allowed
to access files.
I see at my url and sees that I'm trying to access via http and not https. I suppose this
is a configuration error but I dont know how to configure.

Here is a snip of my config file in apache that makes the folder protected.

<Directory "sys:webbar/intranet/matsedel/input">
   AuthType Basic
   AuthName "Inmatning av matsedeln kräver att du är en giltig användare!"
   AuthNDSTree VAD_TREE
   AuthNDSContext vaddo.vaddo_fhsk
   require user .admin.vaddo.vaddo_fhsk .lena.expeditionen.vaddo.vaddo_fhsk .annelie.expeditionen.vaddo.vaddo_fhsk
.birgitta.expeditionen.vaddo.vaddo_fhsk .maj.expeditionen.vaddo.vaddo_fhsk
</Directory>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Magnus Jansson
IT-Manager
Väddö folkhögskola
760 40 Väddö