tomcat-users mailing list archives

From kalven.bea...@webmd.net
Subject RE: servlet/jsp executing twice at the same moment
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 16:18:12 GMT

It is not that my code continues to run, but that the ENTIRE jsp runs
twice.  Spent 3 hours last night on this and still could not find a
resolve.  I'm not sure if it is a bug or some configuration problem.  Some
jsp's run once and some run twice.  Fortunately for debugging purposes, the
same ones run once and the same ones run twice.  If anyone has any
suggestions or experienced the same behavior, please advise on solutions.

I've not noticed that you need to place an explicit return after the
forward, but I'll make a mental note.

Thanks,
kb

                    "Cox,

                    Charlie"             To:     Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <ccox@cincom.        cc:

                    com>                 Subject:     RE: Servlet running twice at the
same moment.

                    01/03/02

                    04:54 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Tomcat Users

                    List

did you put a
     return;
after your forward? If not the jsp will continue running...

Charlie