tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raghavendra.Gokak...@lntinfotech.com
Subject Tomcat 3.3 - Run time exception encountered while accessing database...
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 05:35:24 GMT

hi,

We have developed a web site in Java Web Server2.0 and we are trying to
migrate it to Tomcat 3.3 as a stand alone server.
We have installed Tomcat 3.3 and did all the required initial
configuration.
The 'example' application works fine.
But when we try to run our application, it throws a fatal exception
for Java.exe saying 'could not read from the memory' and terminates
the tomcat server.
using Tomcat, our application does not work most of the times but it has
worked
a couple of times.
We are using DB2 UDB 5.0 as the database server.Only during the database
access,
the above error is encountered.
Do we need to do some configurations regarding JDBC connectivity?

Thanks in advance.

Raghavendra