tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tomas Nilsson" <tomas.nils...@eu.amershambiosciences.com>
Subject RE: Problems with TOMCAT_HOME during installation
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:06:54 GMT

My TOMCAT_HOME variable is set to c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.3 in
System/Environment in Win NT.
I tried executing the script from c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.3  and typed
bin\startup  but I got the same error message.

Any ideas??

I really need to fix this... :-)

/Tomas

                    Barney Hamish

                    <Hamish.Barney@ect-te       To:     'Tomcat Users List' <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    lecoms.de>                  cc:

                                                Subject:     RE: Problems with TOMCAT_HOME
during installation
                    01/10/02 10:58

                    Please respond to

                    "Tomcat Users List"

As it says check what you have for the TOMCAT_HOME environment variable.
You should also try starting it from your TOMCAT_HOME directory instead
(i.e. so you write bin/startup).
Hamish