tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Drasko.Ko...@viaginterkom.de
Subject Tomcat3.3 on Solaris8
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 19:42:14 GMT

Hi there,

I am still having a problem where my tomcat installation is slowly getting
inresponsive ... the number of threads is slightly getting higher and the
response time gets longer and longer untill it stops responding compleatly.
Has anybody else have some similar experiences with Tomcat3.3 on Solaris8
(WinNT4 gives no problems !!!)
Recently I have read about some bugs that JDK1.3.1_01 has on the Solaris8
platforrm and by upgrading to the JDK1.3.1_02 the whole stability of the
Tomcat and performance of my Servlet applications became much better.
Is there some good reading which could help me find out what needs to be
tuned up?!

Regards,
Drasko