tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <mark_d_por...@hotmail.com>
Subject Configuring Jaspers Compiler Options
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 02:15:53 GMT
Hey Folks!

Sorry if this is a repost ... sent it out earlier but still hasnt shown up on the list.

I'm setting up tomcat 3.2.3 on an Irix6.5 box (java sdk1.3.1) and am having problems compiling
any jsp code. Jasper fails with an Error 500 and the requisite JSPException stack trace complaining
that javac was passed in invalid flag ( -encoding ). Is there any way to configure the options
that are passed to jasper? Why am I having this problem on Irix and not other platforms in
my shop (linux and HPUX). I'd appreciate any help if anyone has seen this before!

Thanks

Mark