tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Watkins" <tom.watk...@shazamteam.com>
Subject Ultradev JSP template development
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:05:25 GMT
Hi,

I have just started using tomcat 3.2.3 integrated with Ultradev 4. I have it
set up correctly so that I can dynamically modify JSP's on the server but
there is a problem when using templatised JSPs.

I can view the HTML produced by the base level templates but can only edit
the template itself. This means that as a front end designer I have to edit
the templates individually rather than the rendered output.

Has anyone else experienced this problem or found an alternative for
developing templatised JSPs. Any help would be very very gratefully
recieved.

Thanks

Tom