tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Krzysztof Janiszewski" <kjan...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject apache + tomcat 4.0.1
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2002 22:49:11 GMT
Hi!

I'd like to set one of my virtual servers to use JSP and Servlets.
I'd like not to add any suffix to my URL address to access JSP files (e.g.
foo.com/jsp) and I'd like static pages to be served by Apache from foo.com/.

Now I have something like this:

in server.xml

    <Context path="" docBase="foo" debug="0"
         reloadable="true">
                prefix="foo_log." suffix=".txt"
           timestamp="true" verbosity="4"/>

   </Context>

in httpd.conf:

    WebAppConnection conn      warp  localhost:8008
    WebAppDeploy   foo  conn  /

But in this configuration I lose access to static pages.

Can anyone help me?

Best regards

Krzysztof Janiszewski
IT Partner