tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pavel Brun" <>
Subject JasperLoader Exception
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:08:35 GMT
Hello all,

I am new this this mailing list. I am developing software and am using
Java Beans and Tags for this particular application. From time to time,
when I first access a particular page, I get a Class Loader exception
when loading a class:

	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(
	at org.apache.jsp.settings$jsp._jspService(settings$
	.	I leave out these details because it does not bring any
      .     value.

In this particular case, it crashed when trying to use the "pageContext"
variable name when using: pageContext.getAttribute() method. Does anybody
know what the root cause of a Jasper Loader exception is? Is it at all
related to insantiating beans or using the <jsp:useBean> parameter?

I have tried looking everywhere, but couldn't find any description or

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message