tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <mar...@isallineed.org>
Subject RE: IIS or Apache
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:07:00 GMT
Don't worry about me dude ;). I only use open source for my efforts and I
don't have a boss ;) . Just don't forget that a lot of companies (especially
bigger ones) don't make a technical decision, but a political, which leads
to the story you are telling me.. I'm seeing a huge increase at customers
for choosing .net which is still beta quality, and all those decisisions
MUST be based on politics or emotions, not on what their company requires
(talking about companies with eg windows, solaris, mainframe and as/400
combined in 1 environment).
But yeah, we can fill a huge newsgroup with this topic I guess...

Mvgr,
Martin