tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ion Larrañaga <ila...@s21sec.com>
Subject RE: JSPs - Cache not
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:15:00 GMT
Have you tried including tag <META HTTP-EQUIV="expires" CONTENT="0"> in the
<HEAD> section of your HTML?

 Ion

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Paul Kofon [mailto:pkofon@hotmail.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 23 de enero de 2002 10:50
Para: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: JSPs - Cache not

Hi all,
How do I stop browsers (both IE and Netscape) from caching a JSP page. I
thought it was somewhere in the spec. I've looked but I can't find anything
useful.
I've noticed that when there's an error in my web application and my error
page gets displayed, I still get the same error page even after the error is
corrected. The correct page appears only when I hit the reload button while
the error page is showing. I believe this is so because the error page is
cached. If that's right, then I have to stop it from being cached. How?
Note: I'm using Tomcat 4.0.1 (Internet Explorer 5.x/6.0)
Thanks.