tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brandon Cruz" <bc...@norvax.com>
Subject When to switch from tomcat to commercial, if ever...
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:07:11 GMT

If you are using tomcat and think that you are running a fairly large
application for a large amount of users, can you please let me know?  I am
using tomcat 3.2.4 with apache and a mysql database right now for about 2000
users with few problems to date (not counting installation and
configuration).  Everyone is telling me that I am crazy for using this
configuration.  Does anyone out there have any positive experience using
Tomcat for a large production system?  Are there any tips I should be aware
of?  Should I upgrade tomcat, change servlet containers entirely, anything?

Thanks for any input!

Brandon