tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bilton, Sasha" <Sasha.Bil...@bskyb.com>
Subject RE: [TC4] Multiple Loggers?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:36:17 GMT
> From: Reynir Hübner [mailto:reynir@hugsmidjan.is]

> I think you can have as many loggers configured for each
> context as you
> like, you do use the verbosity to set error/debug/warn level of each
> logger.
> try it..

I looked at the BaseLogger.java class and found the problem, messages that
have no verbiosity set always get logged, leading me to believe my conf
wasn't working. So I had to write my own Logger (which was pretty easy)
which dumps messages without and log level set.

Thanks for the help.

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.