tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ravi Shankar" <ravishank...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to run two versions of same project?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 05:22:54 GMT
hi All,

Requirement:
--------------

I am using apache1.3.20 and tomcat3.2.3 on win98/NT.
I want to run two versions of my project at the same time in local machine.
If i give URL of version1,the classes related to that version only should
run and for second url ,the classes of version2 should be called.
Please note that classes name in both versions will be same.

I am new to apache and tomcat environment

Please send me the appropriate changes to be made in configuration files for
a local machine in detail to achieve the above requirement.

Thanks
Ravi