tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Erik Billerby" <bille...@hotmail.com>
Subject Absolute path in AutoWebApp - bug?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:50:00 GMT
Hi!

On win32-platform it seems that using an absolute path in the dir property
of the AutoWebApp tag in my server.xml does not work properly.

I have the following directive set in my server.xml:

<AutoWebApp dir="d:/testa/jakarta-tomcat-3.3a/webapps" host="DEFAULT"/>

Starting tomcat, the following message appears in the console:

"AutoWebApp: No autoconf directory
c:\vosp2\d:\testa\jakarta-tomcat-3.3a\webapps"

Since c:\vosp2 is declared as the home property in my ContextManager tag, it
seems to me like the AutoWebApp tag does not support absolute paths...

I need to make this work. Is there a workaround?

Thanks
/Erik