tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "klaus rubba" <>
Subject getting '302 Moved Temporarily' response on some redirects
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 17:41:09 GMT
I'm running Tomcat through VAJ, and everything works fine in IE5, but in
netscape 4.77 I get '302 Moved Temporarily' response for some of my

The weird thing is, some of my redirects work and some don't, and they all
do so consistently. But I can see no difference in how the code is executed.
I don't call return after redirects, but no code gets executed after the
redirects anyhow.

I realize that redirects work by returning status 302 and browser getting
the correct page in the 'location' header, and i examined the headers in
both responses (one that works and one that doesn't) and could find no

Anybody have any ideas what the problem might be?

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>

View raw message