tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Kofon" <pko...@hotmail.com>
Subject JSPs - Cache not
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi all,
How do I stop browsers (both IE and Netscape) from caching a JSP page. I
thought it was somewhere in the spec. I've looked but I can't find anything
useful.
I've noticed that when there's an error in my web application and my error
page gets displayed, I still get the same error page even after the error is
corrected. The correct page appears only when I hit the reload button while
the error page is showing. I believe this is so because the error page is
cached. If that's right, then I have to stop it from being cached. How?
Note: I'm using Tomcat 4.0.1 (Internet Explorer 5.x/6.0)
Thanks.