tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Prideaux" <>
Subject tomcat-apache win32 integration problem with 100% CPU utilization
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 22:10:52 GMT
I'm having problems integrating Tomcat with Apache in my development
environment using win2000Pro.

I following the directions to add libapr.dll and to C:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Apache\modules
and add the following lines to httpd.conf:
LoadModule webapp_module modules/
AddModule mod_webapp.c
WebAppConnection conn      warp  localhost:8008
WebAppDeploy     examples  conn  /examples/

Both Tomcat and Apache start up fine.
I can browse directly to
and play that number guessing game fine.  The integration appears fine for
But when I browse to a URL within the examples application that has an
image, my CPU becomes 100% allocated and my computer practically grinds to a
For example, it can't deal with http://jeffp-desktop/examples/jsp/index.html
which contains images.  I have to stop and restart Tomcat for my computer to
get my CPU utilization under control.

Has anybody experienced anything like this in integrating Tomcat and Apache?
I must be missing some configuration step....

Thanks in advanced.

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>