tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Neale, Robert" <Robert.Ne...@softwareag.co.uk>
Subject RE: Servlet basic question...classpaths and servlet locations.
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 15:20:50 GMT
Ok, I'll re-read it again. I've solved my problem of it not picking up my
own servlet. I hadn't got a jkmount directive redirecting requests.

One question on this,

If I make the following request
http://localhost/examples/servlet/SnoopServlet examples is mentioned in a
jkmount directive and I have a directory examples that contains
snoopservlet. Does the value you mention in the jkmount directive have to
immediatley follow the host name in the URL? It seems to, I just need
confirmation.

--
The content of this e-mail is confidential, may contain privileged material
and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you receive this

Software AG (UK) Limited
Registered in England & Wales 1310740
Registered Office: Hudson House, Hudson Way,
Pride Park, Derby DE24 8HS