tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sucharitha Panthika" <spanth...@certivo.net>
Subject RE: web_mod is stable????
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:28:50 GMT
can you forward me the related url corresponding to httpd.conf change
information. I read once that page and then lost and searched alot
again, never got that page again. That would be heloful to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashish kulkarni [mailto:kulkarni_ash13@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 12:00 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: web_mod is stable????

Hi,
I have configured tomcat4.0 with apache 1.3.22 using
web_mod,
it works fine but some times i get 5oo internal server
error while serving jsp. but when i refresh the page
it works again
so i want to know is this configuration stable on
win2000 andd winnt server????
or should i go back to using mod_jk???
I get this error log
[org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection]
Exception on socket
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer:
JVM_recv in socket input stream read
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native
Method)
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.recv(WarpConnection.ja
va:233)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpRequestHandler.handle(WarpRequest
Handler.java:112)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.run(WarpConnection.jav
a:194)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Ashish