tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: cached jsp pages when "no cache" specified still there after page is gone
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:42:51 GMT
You are talking about different things.

response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-Cache");
tells an http 1.1 client not to cache the page.

Your work directory has nothing to do with that.

AFAIK you have to clean your work directory manualy as tomcat doesn't
remove pages that no longer exist. (This is not a bug, but a feature, it

allows to deploy an application with just the class files and no source
files).