tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: PLEASE REMOVE THE VIRUS BEFORE MAILING THE LIST...
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:26:04 GMT
- There is already an open anti virus project:
  http://www.openantivirus.org
- I don't think that an anti virus software is needed
- I think the list could be improved by the following:
  - only allow special kinds of attachments
    (zip, text, v-card, images)
    with the given community it makes not much sense
    to allow any attachment.
  - don't accept mails with no from header