tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas PERIDONT" <>
Subject EJB Realm - ClassCastException getting the EJBHome ref
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:03:27 GMT

I write my own Realm that connect to an EJB session bean to get the

I have a probleme in my Realm class when i try to get a reference to the
EJBHome class of my sessionBean class.
I get a ClassCastException on the following line :
LoginManagerHome homeLoginManager =

I have some difficult to find where it came from.
Because the same EJB component well work when i called it from an jsp page.

I put the client class files off my Beans and the EJB client class of my
EJBServer in /tomcat/server/classes and /tomcat/server/lib
My JNDI Context is well set and the connection to the EJB server work well.

So i don't have any idear where does this CastException may come from.
If any of you have a idea, it will be great.

Thanks in advance for your help

To unsubscribe:   <>
For additional commands: <>
Troubles with the list: <>