tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lemke, Michael ISC 1" <lemke...@de.ina.com>
Subject TC 3.3a: strange auto-generated context
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:38:50 GMT
I am completely new to Tomcat and just installed TC3.3a for a third party
application.  The application puts its stuff in
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/xxx_arch.
When starting Tomcat 3.3a it creates a context xxx/arch while I'd
expect xxx_arch like Tomcat 3.2.1 did.  Is this an expected change?

To set the desired context (xxx_arch) I created an conf/apps-xxx_arch.xml
but  now I get both: xxx_arch and xxx/arch.  Is there any configuration file

to change this behavior?

Thanks,
Michael