tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Justin Rowles <JRow...@ordsvy.gov.uk>
Subject RE: Session visibility
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:21:01 GMT
> I have sessions setup for a couple of different servlets.  For some
> reason the session that are created using one servlet are not
> valid in a
> different servlet.  Is there a way to make this happen?

Assuming when you say servlet you mean jsp page (which is slightly
different):

If they are in the same context they should be.  You need to give us more
information.

1) Have you got cookies enabled, and/or are you using encodeURL?
2) Are they in the same context?
3) Err...
4) That's it.

Justin.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk