tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Justin Rowles <JRow...@ordsvy.gov.uk>
Subject RE: Jasper error
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:21:21 GMT
> I have looked at most of the documentation I can find and tried to use
> web.xml - going to this list with such a basic question is a
> last resort.

Firstly well done - a decent effort with the docs is something to be
congratulated upon.

> Class org.apache.jsp.UserData not found.

This is the line you need to pay attention to.  The line-fragment
'Class="UserData"' doesn't tell the compiler enough.  You need to tell it
more information about where to find the class, such as the package, or it
assumes it is in the same package as the thing it is compiling - in this
case org.apache.jsp.*

Justin.
--
You're only jealous cos the little penguins are talking to me.

For more information on Ordnance Survey products and services,
visit our web site at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk