tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: Use of Java Classes in .JSP fails under Tomcat 3.2
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:48:08 GMT
Thanks to everyone for the quick response.  And yes, I am new to Java, so
some of the 'basics' I'm still learning.  Unfortunately, my boss expects me
to be the expert in Java, JSP, Tomcat, etc. NOW.

Thanks again to everyone.

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.