tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jolet, John" <John.Jo...@medic.com>
Subject RE: loading jdbc driver
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:33:17 GMT
I added a symlink to it in the $CATALINA_BASE/lib directory and that did
it...thanks guys!

-----Original Message-----
From: David Smith [mailto:dns4@cornell.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 1:32 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: loading jdbc driver

Standalone jave works, but the servlet doesn't?  Sounds like either the file

isn't in the right place ( $CATALINA_BASE/common/lib, $CATALINA_BASE/lib, or

WEB-INF/lib ) or it's named as a .zip instead of .jar.  Tomcat only looks
for
.jar files (.zip files are ignored) in one of the above listed directories.

Hope this helps some in figuring things out...

--David