tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: PLEASE REMOVE THE VIRUS BEFORE MAILING THE LIST...
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:58:42 GMT

	I would encourage you to look back at the archives of this list.
When the directions for unsubscription to the list is not placed in every
single method there are about 5 request per day to unsubscribe an account
(and every single person claims that they have followed the directions).
With these footers in place that drops to about 1 per week or less.

	Randy