tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: JSP code issue? Tomcat issue? DB connectivity issue?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:41:03 GMT

	Without seeing your JSP file its hard to say, but at first glance I
would guess that you are using a java.sql.Connection object that you are
keeping in the session.  After long periods of inactivity the problems start
occurring because the connection has been closed.

	The real errors about this are probably going to STDOUT or STDERR -
the window that you started Tomcat from and could probably give you a better
idea of the exact nature and location of your problem.

	Randy