tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Gilbert" <agilb...@soundbite.com>
Subject RE: Servlet basic question...classpaths and servlet locations.
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 15:14:10 GMT
The documentation in 3.3 on classpaths is quite good, with an excellent
graphic describing classloaders and how/where things get loaded.

http://localhost:8080/doc/tomcat-ug.html#configuring_classes

Would also suggest familiarity with the Servlet and JSP specs (ie, an
understanding of WEB-INF/lib and WEB-INF/classes)

Hope this helps.